Acupuncture Treatment Market 2022
New study reports “Acupuncture Treatment Market 2022 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecast 2031” has been added on PMR.
Introduction/Summary of the report:
This report offers an in-depth study ofAcupuncture Treatment Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. strength, weakness, opportunities and threat to the organization. The Acupuncture Treatments Market report also provides an in-depth investigation of major market players based on various objectives of an organization such as profiling, product outline, production quantity, raw material required and the financial health of the organization.
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global acupuncture market will grow at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period (2022-2031).
Request for a Free Sample ‘Acupuncture Treatment’ Market [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23080
The global demand for acupuncture is expected to increase significantly due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapidly changing lifestyles and increasing health complications among the geriatric population. Additionally, the lack of serious side effects, reduced drug dependency, and minimal invasive procedures are responsible for the growing adoption of acupuncture therapies. Currently, acupuncture services are provided at 73% of National Cancer Institute (NCI) Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States, and more than 1,300 acupuncturist physicians are present in North America.
The report has profiled some of the important players prevailing in the world like – Traditional Chinese Medicine Australia, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM), Jingshen Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Clinic (Jingshen TCM Clinic), Professional Register of Traditional Chinese Medicine (PRTCM), ChinaMed Charlottesville, New Zealand Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Society (NZCMAS) , Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association (ETCMA), Flow Acupuncture and Osteopathy and more.
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future prospects in the Blood Treatment market. ‘acupuncture.
Key Takeaways from Acupuncture Market Research
- For the application of acupuncture, musculoskeletal conditions along with fatigue and CNS conditions are expected to gain ground during the forecast period.
- The increasing adoption of traditional Chinese acupuncture therapy in North America and Europe is expected to contribute to significant dominance of these regions during the forecast period.
- Needle acupuncture is expected to hold over 45% of the global acupuncture market share.
- Electroacupuncture is expected to gain popularity and experience 5x growth in the global acupuncture market by the end of 2029.
- Leading service companies in the acupuncture market are collaborating with smaller acupuncture service providers, hospitals and wellness centers to strengthen their position in the market.
- Growing adoption of acupuncture therapy with alternative treatment modality and increasing clinical evidence of efficacy in East Asia are expected to provide significant opportunities for market growth.
“Preference for the electropuncture technique over conventional needle acupuncture is expected to increase significantly, due to minimal side effects and increased patient comfort by reducing risks such as bleeding, pain or bruising at the needle insertion site.” explains a PMR analyst.
Musculoskeletal conditions dominate the acupuncture market
The prevalence of musculoskeletal conditions such as chronic pain, cancer pain, osteoarthritis and others is increasing rapidly. In this category, back pain, neck pain and symptoms associated with cancer become less effective with current drug treatments. Acupuncture treatment is becoming a preferred alternative therapy for musculoskeletal pain due to its clinical effectiveness and treatment option with fewer side effects. For example, the global prevalence of chronic pain in adults ranged between 11% and 20%, and chronic pain prevalence indicates that approximately 1 in 5 American adults suffered from chronic pain in 2016. Additionally, approximately 45% of US acupuncture visits are reported. to treat musculoskeletal pain.
Regional Coverage (Regional Production, Demand & Forecast by Countries etc.):
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, etc.)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.)
Acupuncture Treatment Market Manufacturers
Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers of Acupuncture Treatment Market
Acupuncture Treatment Market Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report you want.
Key Highlights of the Acupuncture Treatment Market Report:
- The Acupuncture Treatment Market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report delves deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors supporting market growth.
- The report thoroughly assesses current and historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the presence of the acupuncture treatment market in major regions of the world.
- It determines the production and consumption capacities and the supply and demand dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the leading market players and highlights their effective plans and strategies for business expansion.
- It provides a company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report you want and also provide you with a table of contents.
Click here to get this report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/23080
Key Questions Answered in the Acupuncture Treatment Market Report
How is the acupuncture treatment market expected to grow over the projected period?
What direction is the Acupuncture Treatments market expected to take in terms of volume and value during the forecast period?
What is the impact of macroeconomic factors on the acupuncture treatment market in the future?
What are the key market drivers in the Acupuncture Treatment Market?
What are the significant opportunities and areas of improvement for manufacturers in the Acupuncture Treatment market?
What are the major developments and trends taking over the acupuncture treatment market?
Which are the emerging countries that are expected to create significant growth opportunities in the Acupuncture Treatment market?
Best research reports for you –
The global medical marijuana market was valued at US$16.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach US$76.5 billion by 2031.
Global Sterilization Services Market was valued at US$ 2.9 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2021-2031)
PersistenceMarketResearch is a reputable company with a reputation for serving clients in the information technology (IT), healthcare and chemical industries. Our analysts undertake careful primary and secondary research to deliver a transparent report with a 360 degree perspective. Data is compared against reputable organizations, reliable databases and international surveys to produce impeccable reports supported by graphical and statistical information.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor New York, NY 10007 USA
Call +1 800-961-0353