The Acupuncture Treatment Market is poised to hack digital turbulence frequency in the years to come. Digital technologies are the transformation of legacy approaches into contemporary approaches. With an ever-increasing demand for real-time, accurate and instant responses from data to create next-generation services and products, or to exchange existing ones and formulate new business models, digital transformation is here to witness. a geometric progression. in all verticals for the coming period.
The acupuncture treatment market will experience a 16% CAGR, reaching $ 96 billion between 2019 and 2029. With medical IoT involving the use of portable monitors, devices and various integrated applications relating to healthcare needs, the industry vertical of health is set to reach new heights in the coming period. This is what the health care vertical would be in the next 10 years.
Global demand for acupuncture is expected to increase dramatically due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapidly changing lifestyles, and increasing health complications among the geriatric population.
In addition, the absence of serious side effects, reduced dependence on drugs and minimally invasive procedures are responsible for the increasing adoption of acupuncture therapies. At present, acupuncture services are offered at 73% from the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States and more than 1,300 acupuncturist physicians are present in North America.
Planning for the future? Access a sample report on the Acupuncture Treatment Market! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23080
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Australia
- American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM)
- Jingshen Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Clinic (Jingshen TCM Clinic)
- Professional Register of Traditional Chinese Medicine (PRTCM)
- ChinaMed Charlottesville
- New Zealand Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (NZCMAS)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- European Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ETCMA)
- Beijing Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Clinic
- Flow Acupuncture & Osteopathy
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global acupuncture market would present 16% CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2029).
Get a Custom Scope to Meet Your Needs Ask an Expert – [email protected]
Key Points From Acupuncture Market Research
- For the application of acupuncture, musculoskeletal conditions along with fatigue and CNS conditions are expected to gain ground during the forecast period.
- The increasing adoption of traditional Chinese acupuncture therapy in North America and Europe is expected to contribute to the significant dominance of these regions during the forecast period.
- Needle acupuncture is expected to hold over 45% of the global acupuncture market share.
- Electro-acupuncture is expected to gain traction and experience 5X growth in the global acupuncture market by the end of 2029.
- The leading service providers in the acupuncture market work together with small acupuncture service providers, hospitals and wellness centers to strengthen their position in the market.
- The increasing adoption of acupuncture therapy with an alternative treatment modality and increasing clinical evidence of efficacy in East Asia is expected to provide significant opportunities for the market growth.
How about revitalizing the strategy driven funnel to stay ahead in the acupuncture treatment market? https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/23080
“The preference for the electropuncture technique over conventional needle acupuncture is expected to increase dramatically, due to minimal side effects and increased patient comfort by reducing risks such as bleeding, pain or pain. bruising at the needle insertion site. Said a PMR analyst.
Musculoskeletal conditions dominating the acupuncture market
The prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders such as chronic pain, cancer pain, osteoarthritis and others is increasing rapidly. In this category, back pain, neck pain and symptoms associated with cancer are less and less effective with current drug treatments.
Acupuncture treatment is emerging as a preferred alternative therapy for musculoskeletal pain due to its clinical effectiveness and fewer treatment options for side effects. For example, the overall prevalence of chronic pain in adults varied between 11% and 20% and the prevalence of chronic pain indicates that approximately 1 in 5 American adults suffered from chronic pain in 2016. Besides, ~ 45% acupuncture visits to the United States would treat musculoskeletal pain.
Thinking of introducing an offbeat product / technology to the acupuncture treatment market? Go to “Buy Now” for our Acupuncture Treatment Market Report! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/23080
What does the acupuncture market research cover?
Persistence Market Research provides a unique perspective and actionable insight into acupuncture therapy in its latest study, presenting the historical assessment of demand for 2014–2018 and the projections of 2019-2029 based on type of service (needle acupuncture, electroacupuncture, auricular acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping and others), application (musculoskeletal conditions, fatigue and CNS conditions, respiratory conditions, digestive conditions and others) and the end user (hospitals, clinics and wellness centers), in seven key regions.
Access related reports:
Antiseptic baths market
According to a latest research by the company, the global market antiseptic baths market is expected to be over US $ 549.3 million in value terms by the end of 2026.
Aesthetic lasers and energy devices market
According to the company’s latest research, the global market aesthetic lasers and energy devices market is expected to be over US $ 3,267.3 million, in terms of value, by the end of 2028.
About Us: Persistence market research
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
US Phone – + 1-646-568-7751
United States-Canada Toll Free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]